Monday, October 25, 2010

Up to my Old Tricks

One of my earliest posts tells the tale of how I had a full on conversation with a park ranger in the middle of the night and have no recollection of the events. So it's no secret that I do funny things in my sleep.

Last night, Kashmir was driving me and Micah back from dinner. We were in my car, but Kashmir likes to drive because otherwise she gets really bad carsick. And it's also a commonly known fact that I generally prefer to be chaufferred around than to drive myself. I am also partial to the backseat.

On the drive home I apparently fell into a deep enough sleep that I started having some sort of dream. Kashmir tells me that out of the blue, I started giggling, which progressed into snorting, and then petered out into nothing. Kashmir also tells me that she had to slow down because both she and Micah were in tears laughing at my sleep laughter.

And then when we got back, the conversation went something like this:
Kashmir: Bekah!
Me: WHAT?!
Kashmir: Wake up!
Me: THE STRAWBERRIES GO IN THE MIDDLE!

Heaven only knows.....

No comments:

Post a Comment