Saturday, October 23, 2010

On my honor, I will try...

...to blog at least three times per week.

Kashmir and I made this pact with each other last night via Skype. Or maybe it was BBM. Regardless, we both agree that we enjoy writing and sharing it with the world (and by world we mean the collective dozen people who read our blogs).

Which brings me to another point that has been central in my life this week. My future. In a meeting with my boss this week he straight up asked me what I see in my future. And I didn't have a good answer because of two reasons:

A. There are SO MANY things I want to do that I don't really have a definitive life plan just yet.

and

2. I'm choosing to not make plans and just see where I end up.

But I have realized over the last two days that I for sure want to be a writer at some point in life. I want to write novels and memoirs and nonfiction and recipe books and how-tos. A little bit ofeverything, just to keep everyone guessing. But I suppose that for now, I'll see if I can manage the three posts per week!

No comments:

Post a Comment