Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm a Dreamer, not a Fighter...Right?

I've heard that you only really remember dreams that you have if your sleep is disrupted during them. And I've occasionally remembered dreams here and there. But recently (and now that I think about it, ever since I've been taking medicine for my crazy brain disease) I've been having super intensely vivid dreams.

One in particular involved me babysitting several canines and murdering a pet fish by refilling the jar with boiling water, all while my apartment was burning down. Weird. I know.

But I have noticed a recurring theme in a number of dreams. They all take place in different types of bars and clubs (because we know I frequent those types of locations ALL THE TIME). And each one escalates into a knock-down, drag-out honest-to-goodness bar fight. And that has transferred into an odd desire to get myself into a REAL bar fight.

I guess I'll continue being a crazy cat lady, sans cats, to avoid any criminal charges coming my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment