Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just Call me Voldemort

I started a new blog this weekend. It's all about my sister and how everything she touches turns to ridiculosity. For real. I did this despite the fact that I've just recently got into a groove of blogging here on a relatively regular basis. Although it's only been up and running for a little less than 24 hours, it's received pretty positive feedback so far. I know a lot of our friends have been waiting for it for years.

Anyway, since I've put a lot of time and thought into this blog and then went and started another one altogether, I'm beginning to understand how dear old Tom Riddle must have felt when he started splitting his soul and making horcruxes. Just not necessarily to such an extreme.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, boss. If you start trying to seal your soul into your online blogs, I promise to hold an intervention. Hopefully, your powers won't have gotten too strong to battle.

    ReplyDelete