Thursday, October 6, 2011

Texting at Random

The other night I got a text from a number I didn't recognize or have stored.  Whenever this happens and the text gives me no clues as to who is on the other end, I like to play games.  This is how it went down:

Random 270#: This is your sister my new number what you doin drive Dowo here if nothing
Me: Where are you?
Random 270#: The brown house
Me: Since when do you live in a brown house?
Random 270#: This is where s i an at
Me: Are you sure you're MY sister?
Random 270#:
Me: I think you typed that in invisible ink.
Random 270#: Lol yes my Birthday card had two girls but the hair was switched up
Me: It's your birthday? Mom didn't tell me!
Random 270#: Huh now your confusing me
Random 270#: Huh
Me: This is my confession: I think you have the wrong number.



No comments:

Post a Comment